[jeta] Blank Screen

Markus Braun charmed21muc at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:03:54 PDT 2006

>The newest versions work fine for me (using either applet).  Make sure  you
>have updated your configuration.

Hi,

i have now updated my jeta over the cvs.

I have the applet version running.

It opens a new window and ask me after the passwort.
I put it in.

And nothing comes. No error message.
But still not connected.

Can i look after some error messages in a log file?

One error is this in the horde menu:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/share/php/Horde/Notification/Listener/status.php:54) in
/var/www/horde/jeta/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/share/php/Horde/Notification/Listener/status.php:54) in
/var/www/horde/jeta/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

but i think this is not the problem.

marcus