[jonah] Idiotic setup question

Graeme.Merrall@i7.com.au Graeme.Merrall@i7.com.au
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:20:44 +1100

Thanks for that, works fine now.
Is there any info on future plans like chucking the channel list into a DB
etc?  I thought some funky Meerkat interface type thing coul dbe added in
the futire - yes, that cold be construed as volunteering :).

Cheers,
 Graeme

                    Chuck
                    Hagenbuch            To:     jonah@lists.horde.org
                    <chuck@horde.        cc:
                    org>                 Subject:     Re: [jonah] Idiotic setup question

                    18/01/2001
                    02:30 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    jonah

Quoting Graeme.Merrall@i7.com.au:

> Was just checking out the Jonah package and I've bumped up against a a
> missing file problem. In the Jonah test.php3 script I get an error about
> missing  package.HTMLDocument.php and according to the INSTALL doc for
> Jonah I need module.XML_RDF.php which is also missing.
> I'm using Horde-1.3.3. All the other tests pass fine.

Ah - Horde and Jonah have undergone significant updates since that tarball.

Grab Jonah from cvs, to get the most recent code...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Entropy. It's what's for dinner.