[jonah] Help w/Install

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:07:42 -0500

Quoting Harry Hoffman <hhoffman@ip-solutions.net>:

>   I'm not sure how active the list is, I just joined.

Not very, usually, but there are a few of us around, at least.

> But I d/l Jonah from
> CVS a few minutes ago and need help setting it up. The install doc seems to
> differ greatly from the layout of files.

Ooh. That is a bit hairy. Updating it is now on my todo list.

> I can get to the main channels.php page fine, although the response back from
> Jonah is that there are no headlines. I added an admin pass to the conf.php
> file and everytime I enter the password at the htpasswd dialog box I get an
> access denied. Any ideas??

Do you have ip auth on as well? Except for passswords, of course, what does
your Jonah config look like?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the