[jonah] No longer able to retrieve headlines

Brad Hazledine brad.hazledine@caledoncard.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:46:17 -0500 (EST)

> Thanks. But I have no idea what your version of the file actually looks like;
> judging from the line number you gave, the error is in a channel config. But it
> wasn't a very clear error message, and you didn't give any other details, so...
>
> -chuck>

 foreach ($channels as $key => $channel) {
                echo 'Updating ' . $channel['name'] . '... ';
line 54 ->        $fp = fopen($channel['url'], 'rb');
                 if (!is_resource($fp)) {
                        echo '<font color="red">could not fetch channel
file. Skipping.</font><br>';
                        continue;

Actual error...
Warning: fopen("http://www.salon.com/feed/RDF/salon_use.rdf", "rb") - No
such file or directory in /var/www/htdocs/horde/jonah/backend.php on line
54
could not fetch channel file. Skipping. .. and so on down the list