[jonah] Re: Weather.php - Changing Radar Data

Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:23:54 -0500

Quoting Akom <lists@akom2.2y.net>:

There's been a bit of talk on how to get weather info for your locality.
First thing I did after seeing the provided data, was change it for Texas
locations (since that is where I am).

So my perhaps silly idea is that maybe we can setup a web page or ftp site
or something at horde.org, where people can submit their weather configuration
entries?  So I could create one for Texas (or Ohio/Michigan area, my former
home) and submit it for others to use...  Other could create ones for their
localities, etc.

Then when a new admin puts up a new site, they can look for their locality
and if available just copy the info, rather than having to try to find the
info out on their own.

Just an idea...

--
Eric Rostetter