[jonah] problems with headlines

Eric.Doutreleau at int-evry.fr Eric.Doutreleau at int-evry.fr
Tue Feb 18 20:00:37 PST 2003

Hi

I  just set up jonah cvs version of today and i have problemes
with headlines.

I have set up the directory in /var/jonah and i select some channels.

But i got this message in all channel

Warning: readfile("/var/jonah/html/phpindex-1.html") - No such file or directory in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 266

Warning: readfile("/var/jonah/html/wired-1.html") - No such file or directory in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 266

Warning: readfile("/var/jonah/html/python-1.html") - No such file or directory in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 266

Well i have on these directory the files but without the -1.

does someone knows how to solve that problem?