[jonah] problems with headlines

Jamyn jshanley at wiretapped.us
Tue Feb 18 14:58:14 PST 2003

I just retrieved CVS from yesterday, and I ran into the same problem.  The
format for the news filenames has changed, as you've noticed.

I saw that there was a new .php file in the "scripts" folder:

jonah/scripts/convert_channels.php

So.. I logged into Horde as an "admin" user, then typed in the address
to that script, like:

http://www.domain.com/jonah/scripts/convert_channels.php

It seemed to switch most of the users over to the new format - but
for whatever reason, it skipped the account I was logged in as! heheh.  It
showed my username, but didn't actually convert any of my 8 subscriptions over
to the new format.

I don't know how to do it manually, so I suppose I will do without news for
now.   Anyway, it seemed to work in general, so you might want to try that.

-J

Quoting Eric.Doutreleau at int-evry.fr:

 ° Hi
 °
 ° I  just set up jonah cvs version of today and i have problemes [snip]
 ° Warning: readfile("/var/jonah/html/phpindex-1.html") - No such file or
 ° directory in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 266 [snip]
 ° Well i have on these directory the files but without the -1.