[jonah] Weather Forcast

Dr Patrick Atlas patrick.atlas at mg-france.fr
Mon Mar 24 17:47:49 PST 2003

Hello,

I am installing Horde and configuring it with modules like Jonah.

But, I still got problems with Jonah :

-as I created the conf.php file for jonah with the administration of horde,
I got this error on the main page of Jonah and after a modification of a
channel:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/www/html/mailnew/horde/jonah/config/conf.php:31) in
/home/www/html/mailnew/horde/jonah/channels.php on line 132

Is something wrong with my conf.php?

-I got an "access forbidden" for the jonah main page. But nothing in Apache
2 forbids to get any page from the jonah directory. So I have created a
'jonah2' directory and all is almost good.

-I have choosen a country and a town, but no forecast is shown on the main
page of Jonah. Have I forgotten something?

-I try to find channels for french websites. I have found some lists but
without any URL. Any idea?

Thanks for all!

Patrick Atlas