[jonah] Still get weather from San Diego

UnixguyinNYC at aol.com UnixguyinNYC at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 18:00:51 PST 2003

$conf['weather']['storage']['driver'] = 'sql';
$conf['weather']['storage']['params']['phptype'] = 'mysql';

/mysql/bin/mysqlimport  -r horde jonah_weatherstations.tsv
horde.jonah_weatherstations: Records: 37565  Deleted: 1  Skipped: 0
Warnings: 0

I ran it again to verify:
/mysql/bin/mysqlimport  -v -r horde jonah_weatherstations.tsv

Connecting to localhost
Selecting database horde
/horde/jonah/scripts/db/jonah_weatherstations.tsv into jonah_weatherstations
horde.jonah_weatherstations: Records: 37565  Deleted: 37565  Skipped: 0
Warnings: 0
Disconnecting from localhost

Jamaica NY gets the SanDiego weather, Mostly all others get blank.

Anything else I should try before throwing a brick at the server?

I can always just move to San Diego, the weather is definitely better than
here  ;)

Charles