[jonah] Re: Sun Rise / Set Problem

Jeff Graves jeff at image-src.com
Tue Apr 15 10:37:27 PDT 2003

No I mean where in the config files do you enter those coordinates
(date, lat, long, timezone)? I looked through mine and can't find
anything that matches your syntax. How did you come up with that date
(it doesn't look like any recognizable format)?

Jeff Graves
Customer Support Engineer
Image Source, Inc.
10 Mill Street