[jonah] Re: Sun Rise / Set Problem

Ruben van der Steenhoven ruben_donotspamme at webmeesters.net
Tue Apr 15 19:17:07 PDT 2003

Yep, when i changed over to Mexico these were the values that went into
calcSunset:

Date: 1050423293
YDay: 104 Mon: 4 MDay: 15 Year: 2003 DST: 1 TZ: 2
Lat: 25.867 Long: -100.233

and returned:
Rise: 12:00:00 Set: 00:00:00

the date on my server is correct as you can see, even worse, it's
synchronised to a NTP-server...
I am baffled, the formula in calcSunset is just a bit to steep for me to
delve into quickly

Oh yes, i use exactly the same version as you do...