[jonah] Re: Sun Rise / Set Problem

Jeff Graves jeff at image-src.com
Tue Apr 15 11:20:22 PDT 2003

I assume that when you changed locations to Mexico, the results code
fragment you added were different? Can you check the values returned
by calcSunset? It seems kind of odd that it would always return
12:00:00 and 00:00:00 since it's a mathimatical function (you've
probably already done this but is the date correct on your server?).
And just so we're on the same page:

* $Horde: jonah/lib/Block/sunrise.php,v 1.6 2003/02/08 12:06:04 jan
Exp $

is what I'm using.

Jeff Graves
Customer Support Engineer