[jonah] Can't update news channels

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Fri May 2 11:26:11 PDT 2003

If the new Jonah news isn't ready for use, please disregard the rest of this
message (but please reply, letting me know :-).

I updated from cvs last night, planning to get all of the new changes for news
feeds. It took a bit of configuration, but I finally got all of the errors to
disappear. I have loaded the old channels into the database (thanks for the
script!) and can (apparently) successfully subscribe to them.

None of my subscribed channels are displayed, probably (I assume) because they
haven't been updated. If I click "News Admin", then the refresh icon, I get an
empty white frame (the source of which has only html and body tags). If I click
the "refresh all" link, I get a 404 error (/horde/jonah/news/refresh.php was
not found on this server). The refresh.php does not exist in my directory
structure, and I couldn't find it in the cvs repository.

Thanks in advance,
Rick