[jonah] Can't update news channels

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Sat May 3 00:36:42 PDT 2003

Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:

> If the new Jonah news isn't ready for use, please disregard the rest of this
> message (but please reply, letting me know :-).
>
> I updated from cvs last night, planning to get all of the new changes for
> news
> feeds. It took a bit of configuration, but I finally got all of the errors to
> disappear. I have loaded the old channels into the database (thanks for the
> script!) and can (apparently) successfully subscribe to them.
>
> None of my subscribed channels are displayed, probably (I assume) because
> they
> haven't been updated. If I click "News Admin", then the refresh icon, I get
> an
> empty white frame (the source of which has only html and body tags). If I
> click
> the "refresh all" link, I get a 404 error (/horde/jonah/news/refresh.php was
> not found on this server). The refresh.php does not exist in my directory
> structure, and I couldn't find it in the cvs repository.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Rick

"refresh all" i've removed for now until i complete that script and commit it.

as for refreshing individual channels, do you have Horde cache configured
properly? what happens if you open a channel by clicking on the name? (refresh
is the same script just returns user back to the channel index)

marko