[jonah] Can't update news channels

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Sat May 3 03:29:49 PDT 2003

Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:

> Quoting Marko Djukic <marko at oblo.com>:
>
> > "refresh all" i've removed for now until i complete that script and commit
> > it.
>
> Ahhh, OK.
>
> > as for refreshing individual channels, do you have Horde cache configured
> > properly? what happens if you open a channel by clicking on the name?
> > (refresh
> > is the same script just returns user back to the channel index)
>
> Same thing happens: I get an empty white frame. Has the cache configuration
> changed with the new stuff?

no but i seem to recall that there have been a couple commits to
horde/lib/Cache.php so make sure you have all your libs cvs updated...

try var_dumping a bit in /jonah/news/stories.php to see where it breaks. it's
tough to tell where it is failing from just a white page.
a few people have got external channels running so they seem to work.

marko