[jonah] Help!

Michael J. Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Fri May 30 00:08:28 PDT 2003

Don't get me wrong, I do believe jonah will be a great application someday.
However, I can not get this thing to run beyond the stocks stuff. The INSTALL
document in the docs directory is outdated and there is no real source for
information on how to install this thing. Again, don't get wrong, I think this
will be a great application and I want to thank the people who are working on
it but, can someone write a REAL "how to" install? I honest would, but I can't
get the f'n thing to run correctly!