[jonah] Help!

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri May 30 11:54:00 PDT 2003

Quoting "Michael J. Pelletier" <mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com>:

> Don't get me wrong, I do believe jonah will be a great application someday.

I think that the CVS code has already become a great application at least
2 or 3 times now. :)

> However, I can not get this thing to run beyond the stocks stuff.

Why not?  What are your problems?

> The INSTALL
> document in the docs directory is outdated

Just now updated it in CVS.  Still out of date for the current CVS HEAD,
but accurate for CVS HEAD as of a few months ago.

> there is no real source for
> information on how to install this thing.

Ask the list for help, and check out the new install file.  Assume you
are running latest CVS HEAD?

> it but, can someone write a REAL "how to" install? I honest would, but I
> can't get the f'n thing to run correctly!

Check out the latest INSTALL, and send comments on it to the list so we
can make corrections, additions, etc.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics