[jonah] Jonah and Browsers

Greg Jacobs greg.jacobs at tethco.com
Tue Jul 8 12:32:56 PDT 2003

I've got the lastest horde setup with Jonah working. But here is the catch.

If we're using Internet Explorer 6.0 (latest) things like Calendary Summary,
Comics, Quick Adddress lookup etc all work great.

ANY other browser, Mozilla 1.40, Safari 1.0, you name it, IE 5.5+ etc ALL choke,
and just show a white page unless the user only choses certain modules
displayed in their MY Summary page (Notes, Meetings, Weather, Stocks, and
Headlines) anything else causes a white page to appear. I've traced this back
to the browser being used, IE6 is the only one working with all modules?

What the heck is wrong? Anyone else having this?

--
Greg Jacobs
Tethco.com