[jonah] Where is Weather??

Guil Barros listmail at metathusalan.com
Mon Oct 13 12:46:29 PDT 2003

ok, i have the list together, i just need to check ejse to see which zip codes
to drop from my database... but i dont want to hammer them with requests (we
have 45mb :) ). Whats 'hordes' relationship with them? do they know we will be
using them? will they be upset if i just run this and get it done with or
should i sleep between requests and do it overnight instead?

-guil

http://www.ejse.com/WeatherService/Service.asmx/GetExtendedWeatherInfo?zipCode=78758