[jonah] Where is Weather??

Guil Barros listmail at metathusalan.com
Tue Oct 14 09:11:49 PDT 2003

trying to figure out where to change things so as to use zip codes directly
instead of from the file, can someone give me a hand?

i figure i need to do a number of things:
 - change the jonah/prefs.php interface so as to ask for a zip code instead of
the pulldowns when using $conf['weather']['driver'] == ejse. what do i need to
include to be able to see $conf though?
 - change jonah/lib/weather.php to know that when we are using ejse it doesnt
have to grab data from jonah/config/weather.php but just use the zip code.

thing is, im a little lost as to how to do that :)

thanks,
-guil