[jonah] Where is Weather??

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Oct 14 09:14:47 PDT 2003

Quoting Guil Barros <listmail at metathusalan.com>:

>  - change jonah/lib/weather.php to know that when we are using ejse it doesnt
> have to grab data from jonah/config/weather.php but just use the zip code.
>
> thing is, im a little lost as to how to do that :)

We should move to Services_Weather first if we're going to do that, and worry
about this later...

What do folks think of moving the weather bits out of Jonah, and just making
them Horde applets? Might be nice to do that for the weather and stocks, then
Jonah can focus on being a publishing source...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
Born right the first time.