[jonah] Jonah - Weather ; *Ideas*

Guil Barros listmail at metathusalan.com
Fri Oct 17 17:28:59 PDT 2003

read the last week or so of archives, we just talked about similar things to
this :)

summary: look at the other php weather package (dont remember which right now)
to see where things _may_ be going. For the meantime, i have the new tsv file
for ejse sitting on my desktop at work... week got real busy all of a sudden :)

ill get it out to the list sometime this weekend or next week...

-guil