[jonah] Cache errors

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed Oct 29 10:10:17 PST 2003

Quoting andy at stronzo.d2g.com:

> Seems to be a problem of Horde itself and not of Jonah, I guess.
>
> What does happen if you do a "http://.../horde/test.php"? I get this:
>
> Warning: main(HORDE_LIBSHorde/Util.php) [function.main]: failed to create
> stream: No such file or directory in
> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 4
>
> Warning: main() [function.main]: Failed opening 'HORDE_LIBSHorde/Util.php'
> for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 4
>
> Strange syntax: main(HORDE_LIBSHorde/Util.php) ith a missing "/".
>
> Andy

Chuck's recent commits fixed those errors from horde/test.php, but I get very
similar errors from jonah's test.php. It seems as if HORDE_LIBS is not defined
at that point.

But I'm not sure what's causing the cache errors.

I also get the same errors that someone posted earlier when I try to configure
jonah ("Fatal error: Call to undefined function: verify() in
horde/lib/Form.php on line 402").

Rick