[jonah] Cache errors

andy at stronzo.d2g.com andy at stronzo.d2g.com
Wed Oct 29 10:15:59 PST 2003

I also get the same errors that someone posted earlier when I try to
configure
jonah ("Fatal error: Call to undefined function: verify() in
horde/lib/Form.php on line 402").

Rick

This could have been me -:)

But I don't get this only when trying to configure Jonah, I get this at
ALL modules. So I think it hasn't to do with Jonah directly.

Andy