[jonah] jonah.sql & script.feeds.sql

Skip Morrow skip-lists at pelorus.org
Wed Oct 27 04:35:10 PDT 2004

That did it.  Thanks.

Now, how do I subscribe to new channels?  When I click on the "My
Content" button, I have "no news subscriptions".  When I click on the
"News Admin" button, there's a nice long list of channels, and I can
click on them and read the news.  Is that the way it's supposed to work?
I thought I was supposed to be able to make my own news page?  Should I
just delete the ones I don't want on that page?  There's 4 icons to the
left of each channel: "Edit", "Refresh", "Delivery lists", and
"Delete" (and while I'm here, the "Delete" function generates an error
message:

Notice: Undefined variable: conf in /www/html/horde/jonah/lib/News.php
on line 53

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /www/html/horde/jonah/lib/News.php:53)
in /www/html/horde/jonah/channels/delete.php on line 76

So, any tips for the new guy?

Skip