[jonah] Jonah and Horde

Jimmy Schappet jimmy at schappet.com
Wed Mar 23 11:23:32 PST 2005

OK,  I think I am asking the same question several others have asked.

Have the following installed and working

Horde Version
*	Horde: 3.0.4-RC1
Horde Applications
*	Horde: 3.0.4-RC1
*	Imp: H3 (4.0.2)
*	Jonah: 0.0.2
*	Kronolith: H3 (2.0.2)
*	Rakim: 0.1-cvs
*	Trean: 0.1-cvs
*	Turba: H3 (2.0.2)
PHP Version
*	PHP Version: 5.0.2
When I test Jonah, I get the following error:
Jonah Files
*	Looking for the HTMLDocument package: No
*	I did not find the file ../package.HTMLDocument.php. Make sure that
Jonah is installed inside a recent installation of Horde.
*	Looking for the Jonah general configuration file: Yes
*	Looking for the Jonah channel configuration file: Yes
*	Looking for the Jonah HTML configuration file: Yes

What am I missing?  Does Jonah work with HORDE 3.0.4?