[juno] Next Step

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Fri Nov 15 15:41:08 2002

 | ----- Message from scarr@progbits.com ---------
 |     Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:26:31 -0600
 |     From: Scott Carr <scarr@progbits.com>
 |  Subject: Re: [juno] Next Step
 |       To: juno@lists.horde.org
 |
 | I have been swamped lately.
 |
 | The files that exist are all that have been done so far.  The idea is to
 | have
 | three major areas:
 |
 | *  Accounts (Add, Delete, Edit)
 | *  Account Register (Add, Delete, Edit)
 | *  Bill Remind (Add, Delete, Edit)
 |
 | I am going to be working on this heavily over the next couple weeks myself.
 | Where would you like to start?
 | --
 | Scott Carr
 | Documentation Maintainer
 | http://documentation.openoffice.org
 | OpenOffice.org

no worries man, we're all busy right now.

where would i like to start? well, i'm no php expert, so that's going to slow
me down a bit, but shouldn't be too much of a problem. i think the bill remind
would be beyond me if it's tie it into kronolith (using kronolith's alarms?),
but the account register is probably closer to something i can port from
somewhere else... perhaps the kronolith files?

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
A cynic is a person searching for an honest man, with a stolen latern. - Edgar
Shoaf