[juno] Next Step

Scott Carr scarr@progbits.com
Fri Nov 15 12:11:55 2002

I am not sure if Alarms from another system would be good.  My idea about the
billing reminder is that it would check and optionally add to the register, or
create a new single instance of itself once the day passes.

I am not sure if this is a valid NAG feature or not.  We will see.

If you would like, you can look at the accounts.  We can go from there.
--
Scott Carr
Documentation Maintainer