[juno] Next Step

Scott Carr scarr@progbits.com
Tue Nov 26 13:59:04 2002

The basic idea has been fleshed out in the Archive of the Juno lists.

The method for which I am going to implement the Accounting side is via Double
Entry accounting.  For each entry in an Account, an opposite entry will be made
in a different account.

I can handle the accounting functions, just been a little short on the excess
time, myself.
--
Scott Carr
Documentation Maintainer