[juno] Next Step

Mathieu Legare legare@uqtr.ca
Tue Nov 26 18:57:54 2002

Hi,

At Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 07:59:04AM -0600, Scott Carr wrote:
> The basic idea has been fleshed out in the Archive of the Juno lists.
>
> The method for which I am going to implement the Accounting side is via Double
> Entry accounting.  For each entry in an Account, an opposite entry will be made
> in a different account.

So the sum of all the entries should always be zero.  Example, when you are
payed every two weeks, what entries would you enter and in which accounts ?

Maybe, there should be a set of default accounts created.

have a nice day,
--
Mathieu Legare, analyste en informatique (reseau/systeme/webmestre)
Service de soutien pedagogique et technologique