[juno] Next Step

Scott Carr scarr@progbits.com
Tue Nov 26 14:32:55 2002

The double entry implementation I am talking about is GNUCash.  It takes care of
all the double entry stuff.

We can provide a default set of accounts to make it easier.  The nice thing
about this is, we can choose which level it is by the accounts that are in the
system.  Instead of dumbing the whole system down for one group or the other.
--
Scott Carr
Documentation Maintainer