[juno] Juno status

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Fri Aug 1 06:31:25 PDT 2003

Hello,

I was actually in the process of writing my own horde module to do a simular job
as that of juno.  This was before I realized that juno was already in the
works.  I hadn't gotten very far, mostly concept work, so I thought I'd
download the horde and juno cvs branches to check it out.  To my dismay, all
I'm able to see is a mock-up ledger.

I signed up on the juno mailing list last week and haven't seen any activity on
it.  I was wondering what the status of juno was, and where you could use some
help.  I'm very interested in having web-based account tracking software and
would be happy to help where I can.

Thanks,
Ben Chavet