[juno] Juno status

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Aug 1 19:46:00 PDT 2003

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at chavet.net>:

> I signed up on the juno mailing list last week and haven't seen any activityon
> it.  I was wondering what the status of juno was, and where you could use some
> help.  I'm very interested in having web-based account tracking software and
> would be happy to help where I can.

Great! Marko is the main person working on Juno now, and I know he's committed a
bunch of work recently, but I'm not sure exactly where he is on it. I'm sure
he'd like help, but it'd be best to wait for him to chime in on where things
are and what would be good for you to work on. But rest assured that it's not
dead and there are plans to do quite a lot with the module.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
They're just looking at a wall of meat.