[klutz]Problem using backend.php

Rick Emery rick at emery.2y.net
Thu Dec 19 15:24:47 PST 2002

Using CVS HEAD updated last night.

When I try to update jonah or klutz from within the horde interface, I'm
prompted for a username and password (despite already being logged in). I can't
get by this prompt, even when I enter my username and password (the prompt
reappears; if I click cancel, I get a white page with "forbidden" at the top).

I took a look at backend.php (for both applications), and found this out:

The if statement on line 17 in Jonah, line 18 in Klutz checks to see if
$_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'] is empty. I placed a var_dump just before this line
and got:

Undefined index: PHP_AUTH_USER in /var/www/html/horde/klutz/backend.php on line
18 NULL

I have been unable to find where this gets set.

Thanks in advance,
Rick