[klutz]Fwd: Problem using backend.php

Rick Emery rick at emery.2y.net
Thu Dec 19 16:26:16 PST 2002

Some additional information that may help:

I was able to update jonah from within horde when my cli-backend.sh script was
broken. To fix the script, I had to add the HTTP AUTH settings into conf.php
(using the admin tool wrote conf.php without this section). Now that the HTTP
AUTH settings are in conf.php, the cli-backend.sh script works but the update
from within horde does not.

Can these be used at the same time? Were jonah and klutz written so that only
one or the other (cli-backend.sh or "Headlines Update") could be used, but not
both? Or do I have something misconfigured?

Thanks again in advance,
Rick