[klutz]Klutz installation and usage

Christopher Jackson cjackson at cj-enterprises.net
Tue Jan 21 11:56:39 PST 2003

Hi.  Is there any documentation on Klutz that outline proper installation
and configuration?

>From reading through the source scripts that I checked out from CVS a few
hours ago, it seems pretty straight forward but I'm still having problems.
Most notably the setup of a local comic store versus a fetch from a comic
site like www.dilbert.com.

In addition, I get the following when I try to use Klutz when dropped into
a properly configured Horde installation (I'm using 5 other modules with
no issues, so I don't think is a problem with Horde):

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'string' in
/home/WebPortal/horde/klutz/lib/Klutz.php on line 108

I also get this error when trying to load backend.php so it's some common
piece that is missing and I can't seem to find it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.