[klutz]Klutz installation and usage

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at riboflavin.net
Sat Jan 25 12:21:19 PST 2003

There is currently no documentation other than the code (I should
probably look into this)...actually, there is some in the working
document in the hordedoc module: hordedoc/hordeadmin/work/MyISP.

The main problem is you are running Klutz either with a non-HEAD version
of Horde, or you need to do a CVS update -Pd to get the latest Horde code.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at riboflavin.net