[klutz] Backend script no longer working

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Tue Jan 27 08:09:27 PST 2004

I have a cron job set to run the cli-backend.sh script every morning. Less than
a week ago (not sure of the exact date), it stopped running successfully. If I
run it from the command line, I get no output, and nothing is logged in my
horde log file. There are no errors in my cron log file. Updating from within
horde works fine.

I noticed that there were some changes recently to replace $self_contained_auth
with a constant (AUTH_HANDLER).
Did these changes require me to change anything on my end (configuration or
otherwise)?
Could this be related, or is it something completely different?

Thanks,
Rick

--
Rick Emery