[klutz] Backend script no longer working

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Tue Jan 27 08:24:27 PST 2004

I'm using cli-backend.php, not cli-backend.sh, but I've had no problems.  Have
you checked your apache logs to see if it's even attempting to contact the
server at the right URL?

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening