[klutz] Backend script no longer working

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Tue Jan 27 08:53:14 PST 2004

Quoting "Marcus I. Ryan" <marcus at horde.org>:

> I'm using cli-backend.php, not cli-backend.sh, but I've had no
> problems.  Have
> you checked your apache logs to see if it's even attempting to contact the
> server at the right URL?

The URL is correct, but there is something in the apache access log that's
different (and I'm not sure what it stands for).

In the log, for each time the script is run, the lines are identical except
that, after the URL, there is the number 200, then a 3 or 4 digit number that
appears to be unique for each time the script is run.

On Jan 24, the script ran at 9:00 in the morning, and everything looked fine.
The script ran again at noon, but instead of getting the 3 or 4 digit number
after the URL, it got 9. Every time the script has run after that, the number
at the end of the log line has been 9.

I'm not sure what that number stand for, but it would appear that it indicates
the problem.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,
Rick