[klutz] Backend script no longer working

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed Jan 28 04:57:51 PST 2004

Quoting "Marcus I. Ryan" <marcus at horde.org>:

> It would help if you post the URL...I could probably tell you.  Just
> make sure
> to "clean" it first...
>
> --
> Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
> "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
> flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
>                 -- Matt Groening

Forgive my ignorance; I'm not sure what you mean by "clean" it. But here's a
sample line from my apache access log:

127.0.0.1 - remery [27/Jan/2004:12:00:11 -0500] "GET
/horde/klutz/backend.php?mode%5B%5D=fetch&mode%5B%5D=delete HTTP/1.0" 200 9

See that 9 at the very end of the line? Every time the script ran before
January 24, there was a unique 3 or 4 digit number there. Since 01/24, it's
always 9. I don't know what that number means. Other than that, this line is
identical to every other line in the log from running the script since long
before it stopped working.

Thanks,
Rick

P.S. I tried running cli-backend.php instead. It didn't fetch the comics, but I
got no output from the script and no entries in the logs. Strange.

--
Rick Emery

 you will always long to return"
                                              -- Leonardo Da Vinci