[kronolith] hello? anyone home?

Brian Dragoo bdragoo@thomasaquinas.edu
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:42:23 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Anyone hanging out here and actually using Kronolith? I'm curious if the UI
> changes and functionality I added over the weekend look good to anyone, or
> whatnot - basically I'm trolling for feedback. <g>

Changes look good, Chuck.  I'm responding to this call just for the sake
of getting you and others some (more or less meaningless) feedback.  I've
been observing the changes in kronolith out of my own curiosity, not for
the possibilty of putting it into use here.  I personally don't use
calendar software (I juggle appointments mostly in my head), and my users
for the most part use MS Outlook.

I've had no problems with mcal support in PHP, and I've been "using"
kronolith (which basically means putting in fake appointments, and playing
with the UI just for kicks) for several months with no problems.

I like the changes you made this weekend, but I'm afraid that neither I or
my users are able to put it through any sort of real-world stress
testing.  I'd be happy to continue reporting this sort of thing to you,
but I just figured you wanted to hear from real users of the thing rather
than from curiosity seekers like myself.

HTH,

Brian Dragoo
System Admin
TAC