[kronolith] hello? anyone home?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:45:38 -0500

Quoting Brian Dragoo <bdragoo@thomasaquinas.edu>:

> I like the changes you made this weekend, but I'm afraid that neither I or
> my users are able to put it through any sort of real-world stress
> testing.  I'd be happy to continue reporting this sort of thing to you,
> but I just figured you wanted to hear from real users of the thing rather
> than from curiosity seekers like myself.

Well, if curiosity seekers are what we've got, then at least it's something.
Seriously, any feedback is good, especially right now when there's not much of
it. Of course I'd prefer it if tons of people were using Kronolith in production
environments, but hey.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues