[kronolith] hello? anyone home?

eculp@EnContacto.Net eculp@EnContacto.Net
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:25:22 -0800

> Anyone hanging out here and actually using Kronolith? I'm curious if the UI
> changes and functionality I added over the weekend look good to anyone, or
> whatnot - basically I'm trolling for feedback. <g>
>
> -chuck

Chuck, as I said in a previous mail that I sent from an unsubscribed account
:-), I think the new design integrates very well with IMP and looks much more
polished.  My question would be, now that it does look so good and I have been
using it some for myself, what is the recommended way to integrate it with IMP.
I added a menu item for it in IMP but haven't been able to open another window
something like target=_blank that I have temporarily hard coded into menu.php,
to not have to log on each time. I am using your new event.gif as the icon, btw.
Looks good.

Thanks,

ed

P.S. Reading the emails from the folks who are having trouble with mcal, is
there any reason to be using the cvs version?  I'm not.  Are there significant
differences?
EnContacto.Net is a community for sharing ideas, building
relationships and trust, learning, contributing and having fun.