your mail

Weston Bustraan weston@itdonline.net
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:29:17 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Edwin Culp wrote:

> You are welcome to login to mine at
<snipped>

Wow! I've been waiting to see what it's like. I have to say that I'm
impressed.

> I've not seen all the correspondence between you and Chuck but when you compile
> in mcal in your php4 what does /horde/test.php say about mcal.  I personally am
> running latest cvs on everything except mcal.  If I have time, I'm going to
> update mcal and see if it gives me a problem.
>
> ed

I haven't had any problems compiling mcal support into PHP4. I am running
the cvs version of mcal also. The error I get is this:

Warning: Couldn't open stream {/mstore} in
/home/sites/main/web/horde/kronolith/login.php on line 14

Line 14 looks like this:
    $stream = mcal_open('{/mstore}', $kronolith_user, $kronolith_pass);

I removed the @ from in front of mcal_open so that PHP wouldn't silence
the error message.

I am totally baffled at this. I've done all the things everyone else has
done to install mcal, yet it works for them and not me.