mstore driver

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:34:29 -0500

I just went poking through the libmcal CVS, and lo and behold, I already made
the change that I mentioned in my last email, allowing mstore to be used to
share calendars, etc. I committed the change in April; unfortunately,
mcaldrivers-0.8 (the current tarball release) appears to have been made in
March.

I'm going to work on some changes to Kronolith that will require this change,
but allow us much greater flexibility (and group calendars! <g>). Does anyone
have a problem getting libmcal from cvs working, or a problem upgrading to it?

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues