[kronolith] mstore driver

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:09:50 +0000

> I just went poking through the libmcal CVS, and lo and behold, I already
> made
> the change that I mentioned in my last email, allowing mstore to be used to
> share calendars, etc. I committed the change in April; unfortunately,
> mcaldrivers-0.8 (the current tarball release) appears to have been made in
> March.
>
> I'm going to work on some changes to Kronolith that will require this
> change, but allow us much greater flexibility (and group calendars! <g>).
> Does anyone have a problem getting libmcal from cvs working, or a problem
> upgrading to it?

Group calendars sound great!  But ... is there any chance of prodding the
mcal folks to do a new release?  Been a while since April ... :)

Would be nice; I'm trying to get every single bit of software we need for
the Horde stuff into the OpenBSD tree, so that for 2.8 we can just have a
set of Horde, IMP and (potentially) Kronolith packages.  The more things
we have to track from CVS, the less chance of that happening.  Same for
the FreeBSD tree which either Jon or I will eventually get around to.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>