[kronolith] mstore driver

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 17:37:10 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> I haven't looked into this much at all, but isn't there some
> new RFCed calendaring protocol that up-and-coming packages like
> Evolution are using?  It would just be awesome to be able to use
> something like an Evolution and Kronolith to operate on the same
> calendaring store, especially given Evolution is also an IMAP
> client, and we have IMP.

Yeah - I'm not sure if it's ICAP (which mcal also speaks), or CAP, or CAL, or
ICAL, or... yeah. <g> That's part of the reason I want to abstract us away from
mcal - we may want to move to a new library at some point.

> Hey, forward thinking!  No, I meant OpenBSD 2.8 <g>

Ah, that makes much more sense now. :)

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues