[kronolith] mstore driver

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:30:37 +0000

> Yeah, no kidding. MCAL is a kind of lethargic project sometimes.
> I'm going to be going through Kronolith soon trying to abstract
> us from it as much as possible, so that we're insulated from any
> possible future moves to another library ...

I haven't looked into this much at all, but isn't there some
new RFCed calendaring protocol that up-and-coming packages like
Evolution are using?  It would just be awesome to be able to use
something like an Evolution and Kronolith to operate on the same
calendaring store, especially given Evolution is also an IMAP
client, and we have IMP.

> 2.8? =)

Hey, forward thinking!  No, I meant OpenBSD 2.8 <g>

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>