[kronolith] problems compiling

Chris Waltham chris@insurancemyway.com.au
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:04:52 +0800

Hrm, more problems.

First off (and very trivial, I suppose); making mstore complains about
not being able to find crypt.h. This is a FreeBSD 3.3-REL machine, if
anyone cares.. I edited the makefile to point to /usr/include/rpcsvc/crypt.h
instead, and it seems to have made fine.

However, when I try to make (after configuring) libmcal itself, I get
this:

internal ~/horde/libmcal % make
gcc -O0 -Wall -g -Imstore -Iicap    -I. -c mcal.c
In file included from mcal.c:37:
drivers.c:1: stray '\' in program
drivers.c:1: parse error before `33'
drivers.c:1: stray '\' in program
mcal.c: In function `cal_getdriver':
mcal.c:68: `driver_registry' undeclared (first use this function)
mcal.c:68: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
mcal.c:68: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1

Stop.

This happens with both make and gmake. Any more ideas, or should I throw
this at an mcal list?

Thanks again,

Chris